3/15/12

My life: A Personal post

I'm sorry for such a long break..... Sometimes when you love someone, you have to take a step back and reevaluate your relationship. My Fiance and I did just that recently.

We both are very different. I'm very city chic as I call it (He calls it spoiled lol); he is much more country. Raised differently, with different tastes and preferences, our relationship is full of compromise. He is my best friend no matter what. And because we're young, we've decided not to get married for a few more years. As much as I do believe he will be the guy I marry, living together for a year has shown us how different we really are. So a few years to learn how to compromise more and be the best and strongest couple we can be :)

Adjusting and canceling plans was tough. But it's best in the long run, and I really do believe in the end it will strengthen us.

So now I'm back :D More outfit posts soon and even some more personal posts most likely. I look forward to making my blog and my life better and bigger and just as great as I want it all to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment