5/21/12

Let the birds fly day or night

  This skirt. Oh this skirt. It's beautiful flowy and so versatile! I love it so. And of course I had to dress it up and down. So here ya go!

Close-up of the print

Casual:

Shirt: MTV brand via Fatshionnxchange
Heels: Idk?? lol I think Yard sale




Headband: Charming Charlie

This skirt is so flowy and pretty and makes me spin! And I love how the shirt has birds on a wire to tie the whole outfit theme together. I was just running to do errands so this is a fairly comfy comfort over cuteness ratio.

Nighttime:
Top/Dress: Forever 21 plus 
Puppy: Leo the cutest thing ever

This top is actually a sparkly dress from Forever 21 +. Woohoo versatile wardrobes!
I wish I had more pics but unfortunately I was worn out. 

So Whatchya Think? 


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much :)I have to say it is probably one of my top 5 things in my closet right now

      Delete