6/27/12

Sky high.

I've been in a print mood lately... But not really in a taking pics mood. So here's two different outfits for you... This is an adorable Lightning strikes dress by Amanda Bynes. Her fashion line may be long gone, but this dress is too cute for words (If not a bit low cut!) It's also super comfy :D

                                                     Dress: Dear by Amanda Bynes
                                                        Tank Top: Dollar store

                                                         And the second one?

Dress: Primark

See the stars?? I love that :) This dress is just adorable and my current new favorite. One day I will put a proper OOTD for it. But for now this will do. 
I love any one shouldered clothing that shows off my tatts <3
And it's super figure flattering<3<3<3

Yesterday was exactly one month till my 20th birthday! I'm so excited. Eeep!


2 comments:

  1. So do you get Primark in the US, or did you buy it on holiday? Perfect for showing off that tatt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ebay <3 The most wonderful site ever when you want to buy brands that aren't available in the U.S.

      Delete