11/4/12

Eshakti wants you to save $25 the first time you shop with them!

Dear readers,

    It really has been such a long time. Too long really. But the past few months I haven't had a moment to breathe, and I definitely didn't have any reasons to blog as of new. I wanted to come back with a bang! And I think I finaally can. To start off, Eshakti has given me a wonderful opportunity.


If you've been waiting for an awesome opportunity to shop with Eshakti, this would be it! I personally love them, especially buying from their overstock section, and clearance. You know me, I love a good sale!

Check it out, and let me know what you're experience is like!

1 comment:

  1. So jealous! WISH eShakti would ship internationally. Buy something nice and spare a thought for all us deprived UK shoppers :(

    ReplyDelete