12/23/11

On Days When One is Not Feeling Too Great..... OOTD

     As you could probably tell; this was taken in a restroom. Classy right? :) So you're probably wondering where the other half of me is. Considering the other half of me contained standard black work pants and silver ballet flats I bought from Walmart months ago ( and that I've worn to death) I figured I'd just focus on the positive. When I go for a theme, I really like to go all out. Therefore, today I am sporting a Peacock feather tank ( From It's Fashion Metro for 5$ on Clearance! ) as well as a black feather clip in my hair (Handmade) and a black jacket (gift) to keep it work appropriate. My standard; Wear Something Attention Grabbing So That No One Notices Your Coughing Your Lungs Out look :) Unfortunately my disguise failed me and I was told (many times) to get a face mask so I don't get anyone else sick. I love my job lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment