12/16/11

Who Am I and Why Do I Have a Blog?

Why Hello World!


           My name is Jenny Emm. I live in a very small town in very sunny Florida. I love shopping, music, long walks on the beach and you for reading this :) I have created this blog in order to show off some hits (and misses) that my love of fashion may take. I would love your feedback as I embark on this terrifying mission.


        About me:
        
        1. I am a confessed shopaholic. And I love it :)
        2. I'm a plus size shopper; specifically between the sizes of 18 through 22 ( although I can sometimes wear a size large in women's tops)
        3. I am engaged to an awesome guy. I own an evil gerbil. He owns a sweet rat. It's a pretty great family.
        4. I am 19 years soon to be 20 years young.
        5. I work at an Insurance company in the Accounting department. Pretty impressive for a 19 year old huh? :)


Now enough about me, Tell me about you! What's one thing you love about yourself??

No comments:

Post a Comment