12/16/12

All I Want For Christmas: Style Edition

Christmas is fast approaching, and while I can't get everything I want, if a very rich Santa wanted to make my closet wish come true, this is what I'd want:



I have been eyeing this Modcloth dress since it came on the site. 
Maybe with their recent sale, I'll finally get it!

Although these will never EVER be in my price range;
A girl can dream, right?


I need this biker jacket! It's mint!

  This bunny dress is cute without being too childish.


This dress is out of stock in my size, but I hope they restock soon! 
Airplanes on a dress? Adorbs!

This blazer would fit in my wardrobe beautifully!


On the rare occasion I do wear jeans, they have to be unique.
These definitely fit the bill.

This floral dress. <3<3<3

Expect more of my Christmas lists as we get closer to Christmas! I have NO idea what I'm getting, for the most part, so I'm going to do a lot of speculating. I've finished my gift shopping, and now I'm just crossing my fingers that my fam will love what I picked out for them. 

What's on your wishlist this year?



                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment