12/29/12

What I wore on Christmas Day


Hello readers! I had such an amazing Christmas this year. We celebrated it first with my family at my grandmother's house then with the BF's family at his mom's house. No I did not bake that pie, but it was just too perfect not to photograph with! I baked messy cookies that tasted great but looked like a Betty Crocker reject made them. 

This dress was my Christmas present to myself. I had pined for it for quite some time, so I decided it would be my Christmas present to me. I love it so much it hurts :)


Dress: Modcloth

The New Year is coming up soon. One resolution I'm making? Take more chances. I started blogging to make more friends. Total friends made? 0. x/ 
Part of the reason is I'm just so. Weird. I get awkward talking to people I didn't grow up with. If I even get the courage to email them at all. This year I will suck it up and grow a pair. 
After all it's a big ol' world out there, and someone somewhere is waiting to meet me :)





No comments:

Post a Comment