12/1/12

My Little Black Dress and Me

Hello!

    Goodness it's been a busy week. I worked 50 hours this week, which meant I've slept ate and worked. And then repeated. So here's some outfit pics from Thanksgiving!

( Excuse the worst then normal cell phone pic quality. Little light, a bf who didn't feel like taking pictures, and the overall rush of Thanksgiving made me do it :) )


Dress: I've had forevveerrr and I have no idea where I got it.
Shoes: Forever 21
Brooch: Ebay

Why do my eyes never show up in pictures??



I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving! Christmas is just around the corner <3 It's my favorite holiday, and luckily I finished most of my Christmas shopping early so I get to enjoy that holiday feeling. 
Expect lots of Christmasey posts this month!


2 comments:

  1. aww, i love the little christmas village :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) It's my grandma's. She even has a Krispy Kreme store in it!

      Delete