12/17/12

Christmas is coming and I'm still a kid.

   At least at heart. I'm sitting here watching Disney's holiday "FaLaLalidays" Christmas episodes. Currently Jessie is on. I'm not ashamed.


My lovely BF has been spoiling me rotten. So far I've got two Christmas presents early.
One was a new white Furby!


I tried to photograph her but her eyes glow so I have to take a pic when she's sleeping.
Her name is Snow.

I also got a pair of "Punch" L.A.Gear sneakers. And they are BRIGHT, like a bright orange/pink! Pics later:)

The closer it gets to Christmas, the happier I am. I have Christmas eve and Christmas, and New Year's Eve, and New Year's off and I'm pretty darn excited!
Also, I love seeing everyone's face when they see what I got them<3
I don't mind getting presents either haha. 
I just know next year is going to be incredible.

Well, gotta go! A.N.T. Farm is on!






No comments:

Post a Comment