1/9/12

E Pics Part 1

               With 1 yr and a half left to plan, wedding plans have been abrewin in my mind. I am not a simple girl and this is not a simple wedding. :) I love the planning but trying to find a location is so frustrating!!!!! This weekend me and my fiance looked at places online to get a general idea. Emailing places often ends up with me fighting for them to tell me the price BEFORE I visit not after!!! THIS STUFF IS EXPENSIVE. Thank goodness my amazing parents are covering most if not all of the wedding. I love them :). Here's one of my engagement pics courtesy of Julie Paisley Photography who is Ahmazing. 


This is my casual outfit:



Jacket: Old Navy
Shirt: Forever 21 +
Cage and bird necklace: Claire's
Pearl Necklace: Gifted


Formal outfit pics soon!

2 comments:

  1. These photos are SO CUTE!

    And OMG, yes! Everything wedding related is so expensive. Thankfully, my parents are covering the wedding, which is going to be really, really small and simple, and since I love DIYing things anyway I'm going to do that as much as possible, but still! Everything is so damn expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)

    I know! I have literally asked the price for one thing, not mentioning if it was for the wedding, gotten one price, and then seen something similar being charged more just because it's been deemed "wedding" heels, hair clips, flowers etc!

    P.S. Thanks for leaving a comment! I just noticed I'm missing a reply button lol This blogging thing can be very complicated :/

    ReplyDelete