1/19/12

Payday Thursday

          Okay, I have to admit. Sometimes payday is more of a curse then a blessing to me. I start to think about how much I can spend, and how much I must use for bills, and my mind just keeps trying to tell me I can stretch my bills a little and buy just this one dress or these shoes that are on sale... and with the money technically still in the bank it's hard to resist. Thank goodness for my awesome fiance. He's a great saver, and he has no problem telling me that i really don't need yet another LBD or another pair of red heels. 


Speaking of thrifty...........

Jacket Top: American Rag via FatshionXchange
Tank Top: Dollar General  
Shorts:Old Navy Via Ebay
Tights:Avenue
Shoes:Walmart

I apologize for the night image; the only second I had to get this picture taken was after going to a very long movie, that ended much later than I thought it would. I love this outfit and how uncharacteristically frilly it is. The tights and  jacket top are both lace.
^^A little bit of a closeup on the jacket^^

^^My lacy tights^^


And what girl doesn't need a set of pearls??
Pearls: Gifted
Necklace with charms: Gifted

And also I added a bit of blonde and purple to my hair.
I love it :) 

So that's a summary of my Terrific Thursday! How was your day today?



No comments:

Post a Comment