1/13/12

Let's Be Honest This Is My First REAL OOTD

Oh Boy Oh Boy! Thanks to my lack of embarrassment and an awesome work friend I got a real full picture of my Friday work outfit  :) Complete with the awkward stares from my co-workers, it was a defining moment at my job for sure. Lol. 


This beautiful dress is the exact one I mentioned ordering a few posts back off of Eshakti. It is indeed very purple. But purple is my favorite color so I don't care :)

I don't know why I look so nervous... 
Probably since this was taken in the break room at lunchtime,
So there was quite an audience.

Now this is more me lol. 


Shoes: Rack Room Shoes
I think every girl needs a nude pair of heels <3


Ballerina Necklace: Claire's
Necklace: Gifted with Charms Gifted
As a formal ballerina, I love all things dance :) Especially Accessories


Flower headband: Icing

I wanted you to see the pleats. They really do make the dress!

Plus it has pockets!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really happy with this dress
What do you think?

On a side note: More E pics either later tonight or tomorrow... 
The CD came in AS I was typing this!!!!!!
Yay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment