1/26/12

Wedding Location Searches

Ok So Me and Mr. Fiance have FINALLY agreed on one place we both would love to have our wedding at. This is quite a feat since he would rather us rush to the courthouse and just get it done with, while I am the big beautiful been wedding planning since I was 5 type of girl. The place looks to be beautiful. Here are some pics ( I do NOT own any Copyrights to these)



Pictures belong to http://www.thehilliardmansion.com/weddings.htm or at least that's where I pulled them from 

It has an outdoor place for the ceremony and an indoor place for a reception. We have an appointment to go visit it next Saturday, near sunset when the wedding will be. As long as it's as pretty as the pictures make it appear to be, this may be it!!!!!!! I sure hope so :)

Good Golly I'm excited!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That looks lovely!!! =D Can't wait to hear what you think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I finally feel like I'm really officially planning a wedding lol

      Delete