1/7/12

Sometimes It's Fate :)

         Last Night I had an amazing fantabulous stroke of luck. I was going through my normal daily review of deals. ( I literally almost nightly go through my favorite clothing stores to look for the best deals) While scoping Eshakti I found this beautiful deep blue (It's labelled violet but the picture was blue. Honestly if it's violet I'll still be happy) pleated stretch poplin dress in MY size!!!! Discounted down to $30 with $8 shipping; the price was decent enough for me to consider getting it. This paycheck though, is unfortunately a little tight, so I started the checkout process, registered since I had never bought anything from there before (I've lusted but alas no buy), and chickened out. Well, I went to my mail, and what do I see? Eshakti had given me a $20 gift certificate just for registering!!!! At that point I literally let out a squeal of delight and quickly purchased said beautiful dress for $18 total (including shipping). I virtually got the dress for $10. To say I am on cloud nine would be an understatement. The dress is probably going to be a little long since I'm 5'3" and the dress is for 5"6 to 5'8 made for below the knee. But I'll tolerate that :)))

Ps. I would have a picture of it but right after I bought it the listing disappeared... Is this normal for overstock purchases??

No comments:

Post a Comment