1/27/12

OOTD: Girly with a touch of lace :)

            Normally I am really girly but I've never been super frilly girly dresser till now. I don't know but something about pale pinks, blues, yellows, etc. has been drawing me in lately. So when I bought this beautiful skirt off of a user on FatshionExchange; I was ecstatic. And when it came in two days ago, it fit like a gem. I have so so many outfit ideas to go with this skirt. *sigh* Oh the possibilities!!!!!
Headband:Claire's
Shirt: Yardsale!
Skirt: Target Via FatshionXchange
Lace Tights: Avenue
Lace Vest: FatshionXchange
Shoes: Walmart

So what do you think? Also, please check out Fatshionxchange. I am selling some of my clothes and would love for you to buy some! :)))

2 comments:

  1. i love ur pink skirt, its perfect for this season hehe, your blog is just lovellyyyy, i will be visiting again very soon :)

    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much I'm glad you like both my skirt and the blog! :-) Although I think a cute pink skirt is good for any season lol

      Delete