2/24/12

THE CUPCAKE DRESS/ TOP FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!

 To say this is long overdo is an understatement. And for that, my dear readers, I am truly sorry
  However It's finally here!!!!!!
       Excuse the crazy eyes. It's in all of the pics for some crazy reason :)
Jeans: Torrid

I love this outfit more than words can successfully say. If I didn't think eventually it would start to smell, I would never take it off. Yep it's that perfect. At first I was worried my beloved cupcake dress custom ordered for me, would never work. It was my fault, I had totally forgotten to check my measurements and as you can see it is much too short to be used as a dress. But when my order from Torrid came in ( Hot pink jeans on clearance :) ) came in, I felt hope once again. And luckily the pinks are very close in color. This outfit just screams JENNY PICKED ME OUT! It's bright and unusual and in your face but still pretty and sweet and perfect. *Sigh*As for shoes? Well I'll find a pair that match eventually. We stayed in for V-day so I didn't have to worry about them lol
Cupcake pocket!!!!!!!!!!!
Closeup of the print. 

On a side note: I really need a better indoor place to take pictures at. The lighting in my room is awful and while I have a beautiful background outside, I get home after sunset and leave for work before sunrise most days of the week, making an indoor photo spot a necessity. 

So what do you think of the outfit??





No comments:

Post a Comment