2/17/12

OOTD: I'm sexy and I know it

        Ok. I know. I've been slacking. Or specifically Mr. Fiance has. On Valentine's day both of us forgot(!!) to take pics of my outfit. And we've both had a busy stressful week. So he hasn't really been in the mood to take pictures. Also, his lack of knowledge about this blog does not help. Oh weelll. I will have that outfit post before Monday. I Pinkie Swear :)

This outfit I wore while shopping. The looks I got were 1/4 approving ( Thank you to the sweet older black ladies who smiled at me and commented that that was how you dress to impress) 1/2 disapproving (Mostly middle-aged women who I would like to believe were just jealous of my youth :D) and 1/4 creepy ( Some dude whistled at me while I was walking into a gas station!!  Not cool.) I felt confident in it though, so despite the mixed reviews I'll probably wear it again.

Face is hidden, but I still love this pic because somehow this mirror makes me look thinner! 
Or it's probably the outfit lol.

Camera phone pics are reallly hard to take!!!

Finally you can see my face!!!! I do wear glasses, if I have to drive anywhere
I should always wear them.... But I don't 
Jacket: Target
Headband: Claires
Glasses: Lenscrafters :p

Shoes: Ebay

Corset: Torrid via Fatshionxchange
Skirt: Lane Bryant

I was inspired by this post by the lovely Sarah from Big Hips Red Lips, who most likely has no idea I even exist but who's blog I absolutely adore. I have loved the idea of using a corsetish or longline bra as a top since the first time I saw this post but wasn't able to find anything that would work well outside of the bedroom, and that was my style. So when I found the perfect under/over-garment on Fatshionxchange I about died, I wanted it soo so bad. I believe every girl, plus sized or skinny, tall or short, is sexy and should know it :) So embrace it!

2 comments:

  1. I doubt it :) But I don't mind, I'm awkwardly dorky so I would be much too worried about making a bad impression if she did know I exist!

    ReplyDelete