2/3/12

Hint of Things to Come. The Cupcake Dress

Okay, so last night I received an awesome surprise; a dress that I have been anticipating for many weeks had finally arrived! Now I plan to do a full OOTD on Valentine's day with it. But just a sneak peak for now.......

Just a little hint: This dress was too short to actually be used as a dress. So it will either be a shirt or a tunic dress with tights. I haven't decided. So tell me, what's the craziest/most unusual article of clothing you've ever bought? This definitely makes my top 10. In fact, when I pulled it out of the shipping bag it came in and showed my fiance he just gave me a look. But he knows me and obviously saw how overjoyed I was, so the sweet guy didn't make fun of my obviously unique sense of style lol.

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!!!!!! THIS DRESS IS AMAZING!!!!
    Where did you get it from????

    Olivia :) x
    Wait Until The Sunset

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.etsy.com/shop/dashAmbler

    It was custom made. And thanks : ) I haveta say I really really love it. I couldn't be happier

    ReplyDelete