2/9/12

OOTD: Double the fun :)

 SOOOOOOOO MY LAPTOP'S FIXED!!!!!!!! I'm so happy :) And to play a little catch up:

                                                       A special double dipping of OOTD!!!!!

These two outfits were not worn today, however they were worn this week, so I figured I'd show them off anyways... First up!

Let me just say not everyone will like this outfit. I love it though. There's something about this outfit that makes me feel amazingly cool, like the newest cool kid in school lol. The lighting in these pictures aren't very good because my photographer (Mr. Fiance) was feeling lazy. This shirt is lovely :) The print is different, and a little antiquey but it doesn't have an old lady feel to it.
Hat : Gifted 
Headband: Build a Bear. Haha No joke! :)

Crazy eyes!!

My full outfit
Shirt: Forever 21+ via Fatshionxchange ( I do most of my shopping on that site :) )
Skirt:  Ambiance via FatshionExchange
Tights: Claire's 
Shoes:Walmart

                                                             Close up of the patterns

                                       
                                                           And the second outfit!!!!!!!!!



                    This outfit is the exact opposite of the last outfit. The last outfit was edgy, this is more classic. My last outfit is not always a crowd pleaser, this one definitely is. I love custom made, but not always the price of it. When I saw this, however, I had to have it.
 


                        Close up of the pattern                Shoes: Selena Gomez Kmart brand                  


                                                               Headband: Icing  


The best part??? This heart cutout!!!!!!!!!!
This dress is beautiful. 

Sorry for the wrinkles!! This was taken after I got off work and since I work ten hour work days, with all ten hours spent at a desk, my clothes often are wrinkled by the end of the day. This dress is work - appropriate, stylish, and fits like a charm. 

Which of these two outfits do you like best???

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you got that headband from build a bear. that is too funny!

    I love the heart cut out on the second dress it's super sweet.

    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I have a bear from there and one day when I was running late, I grabbed it, put it on and to my shock it fit! I guess bears have pretty big heads lol.

      Thanks me too :) I think it helps the dress standout more.

      Delete