2/26/12

Wedding : I bought my dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I have bought the dress of my dreams. Or really the dress of my unexpected dreams.... It is not at ALL what I expected to wear. I could've sworn I was going to pick a form fitting dress with lots of Va Va VOOM! Instead, I picked a beautiful "Cinderella" type of dress :) 


If you want to see pics, I have them posted here :http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/i-found-my-dress-and-it-was-soo-not-what-i-expected


My Fiance said if he saw the dress he wouldn't marry me ( He's half joking... I think lol) He's really superstitious about it. So I figured since my blog is easier to find then a post on a wedding website, I'm not going to post pics of it on here. If he sees them now, that's totally his fault :D


Let me know what you think!!!!! I'm so happy with it. It's just so sparkly. and I will be making the bottom part a bit more fuller to emphasize the tulle, by wearing a super poufy slip :) 

2 comments: